BUCKET LIST #384
Ride across the Brooklyn bridge in a vintage convertible
We are huge fans of perfectly timed photos that capture perfect (and usually funny or unexpected) moments that come and go with a blink of the eye. The internet is abound with images shared by people who have captured images at just the right moment or from just the right perspective, so we wanted to share some more of them with you.
I love waking up to new messages in the morning
The tumblr world.
I was proud of the simple fact that I somehow avoided a major embarrassment in this moment.
It’s October AKA the month when the horror movie ads start and at any moment a dead doll or corpse ghost could pop up on my tv.
have you ever had to restart a song because you spaced out and weren’t appreciating it enough
God Only Knows - BBC Music
- prologue: flashback time noot noot
- overture: DUUUUUUUUUUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN
- think of me: frick that shit's high
- angel of music: stalkers make great music teachers
- little lotte: throwback thursday
- the mirror: who dis bitch think he is?
- the phantom of the opera: in case you didn't know who the guy with the mask was
- the music of the night: vibrattos you into loving me
- prima donna: stop singing at the same time it's not dramatic it's confusing
- all i ask of you: pls love me
- all i ask of you (reprise): why don't you love me?
- masquerade: obligatory group number
- wishing you were somehow here again: i goofed up
- don juan triumphant: opera for bad asses
- past the point of no return: this is a euphemism for sex
- down once more: yep totally a stalker
- finale: gross sobbing